Vote on Mayor and City Council Members in All Five Districts
On March 24, 2018 the election for mayor and city council members for the City or Sulphur was held. Sixteen candidates in five districts entered the race to represent the citizens of the city.
This Mock Poll correctly predicted the winner for mayor as well as four out of five Sulphur districts in this race.
Thank you to all who ran and voted. Congratulations to the winners!
In the actual election, voters were only be able to vote for mayor and the city council member for the district they live in. Below is an anonymous mock poll that allowed anyone to vote for mayor as well as city council member for all five districts in the City of Sulphur. The mock poll ended on March 23, the day before the actual mayor and city council election.
Below is the actual poll. You can also visit Sulphur Mayor and City Council Election 2018 Final and Weekly Results.
If you’re interested in more information about the candidates in the race, visit: Sulphur Mayor and City Council Candidates for the 2018 Election
Mock Polls for Mayor and City Council
Polls started: 2/19/2018
*Some people may not be able to view real-time poll results due to ad blockers, other apps or browser compatibility issues. Temporarily disabling your ad blocker or using a different browser may resolve this issue. If you are still unable to view real-time results, results will be posted to this page weekly until the poll ends.
- Mike Danahay 52%, 119 votes119 votes 52%119 votes - 52% of all votes
- Chris Duncan 48%, 109 votes109 votes 48%109 votes - 48% of all votes
- Randy Hebert 58%, 90 votes90 votes 58%90 votes - 58% of all votes
- Dru Ellender 42%, 66 votes66 votes 42%66 votes - 42% of all votes
- Mike Koonce 48%, 74 votes74 votes 48%74 votes - 48% of all votes
- Donnie Fuslier 26%, 41 vote41 vote 26%41 vote - 26% of all votes
- Hunter Pago 14%, 22 votes22 votes 14%22 votes - 14% of all votes
- Johnny Thomas 12%, 18 votes18 votes 12%18 votes - 12% of all votes
- Melinda Hardy 61%, 90 votes90 votes 61%90 votes - 61% of all votes
- Lelan J. Laborde 39%, 57 votes57 votes 39%57 votes - 39% of all votes
- Joy Abshire 61%, 90 votes90 votes 61%90 votes - 61% of all votes
- Randy Favre 39%, 58 votes58 votes 39%58 votes - 39% of all votes
- Mandy Thomas 56%, 90 votes90 votes 56%90 votes - 56% of all votes
- Gerrit Lawerence 20%, 32 votes32 votes 20%32 votes - 20% of all votes
- Jesse Fontenot 16%, 26 votes26 votes 16%26 votes - 16% of all votes
- Danny Dipetta 8%, 12 votes12 votes 8%12 votes - 8% of all votes
To find out more about this and other Louisiana Elections visit: https://voterportal.sos.la.gov
Final and Weekly Results for Sulphur Mayor and City Council Mock and Real Election 2018 Below are the final results for the real election as well as weekly and final results for the Sulphur Mayor and City Council Mock Election 2018. This mock election poll stared...read more
2018 Mayor and City Council Candidates The 2018 election for Mayor and City Council members in the City of Sulphur is coming up in March. The Primary Election for Mayor and City Council in Sulphur will be held Saturday, March 24, 2018. The General Election...read more
Tactical Response Team at Home in Carlyss On January 30, 2018 at approximately 9 AM, the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office Tactical Response Team was spotted at a home on Currie Drive in Carlyss, Louisiana. A statement from a local citizen indicated that...read more